Your contact person for all warranty claims is the MÜSING dealer from whom you purchased your bike. In principle, the statutory regulations of warranty apply.
MÜSING provides you with the following warranty - in addition to the statutory 2 years:
- 5 years from the date of purchase for all hardtail frames
- 3 years from the date of purchase for all carbon frames and aluminum full suspension frames
We reserve the right to refuse this service in individual cases: for example
- Upon improper use or an accident
- In the event that the guidelines and information in the manual are not observed
- Upon the use of unreliable replacement parts or repairs that have not been conducted by a professional
- When the product has been altered without prior approval from Radsportvertrieb Ditmar Bayer GmbH
- Insufficient maintenance and care
Wear-and-tear parts are excluded from the warranty.
MÜSING CRASH REPLACEMENT
If your MÜSING FRAME is severely damaged following an accident or fall and its functional ability is impaired, we provide a replacement frame of equal value for a reduced price.
Crash Replacement is valid for the first owner for the first 5 years after the date of purchase.
Crash Replacement only applies for frames and wheels which were purchased from a MÜSING dealer.
For Crash Replacement we require the damaged frame, the purchase receipt and a damage report.
Following an advance payment, the replacement frame is sent directly to you without any attachment parts.
Modification and shipping costs are not included.
We reserve the right to refuse this service in individual cases: for example in the event of wilful damage or purely aesthetic defect that does not impair the functionality and safety of the frame.
Our CRASH REPLACEMENT PRICES:
- In the 1st year after the date of purchase: 50% off the current sales price
In the 2nd year after the date of purchase: 40% off the current sales price
- In the 3rd – 5th year after the date of purchase: 30% off the current sales price